We understand how intimidating it can be to introduce new foods to your baby. And how fun and delicious it can be!
We recommend talking to your pediatrician about introducing allergens early and often. Consistent communication with your child’s doctor is always a best practice.
Did you know that research shows that introducing your baby to potentially allergenic foods like eggs, peanuts, milk, etc can help PREVENT food allergies by up to 80%?
Our commitment to our families has always been to follow the science and research and provide a diverse array of options for every family. Whether you're vegan, vegetarian, omnivorous, dairy-free, looking for early allergen introduction, or looking to avoid known food allergies -- we got you.
We developed our Square Meal System™ to make it easy to navigate (avoid and/or introduce) allergens.
When visiting our menu (https://squarebaby.com/shop), you can filter meals to view Allergen Introduction meals.
Here is a list of our meals that offer Early Allergen Introduction:
- Milk (yogurt): All of our “A” Square Meals contain whole milk Greek yogurt -- Beet Berry, Greenie Baby, Peach Oatmeal, Mango Rice Pudding, and Baby Blues.
- Wheat: Almond Butter & Banana
- Peanuts: Peanut Pumpkin Pie
- Tree nuts (almond): Almond Butter & Banana
- Fish (salmon): Salmon Mash
- Shellfish (shrimp): Coconut Shrimp Fried Rice
- Soy (okara): Peanut Pumpkin Pie
- Egg: Pumpkin Spice Eggnog (limited edition), Veggie Scramble
Check out our blogs for more information: