The 4oz containers are made of polypropylene.
They do NOT contain any of the following chemicals:
- Vinylidene chloride (VDC)
- Bisphenol A (BPA)
- Phthalates or adipates (including: DEHP (Bis (2-ethylhexyl)phthalate), DBP(Dibutylphthalate), BBP (Benzyl Butyl Phthalate), DINP (Di-Isononyl Phthalate), DIDP (Diisodecyl Phthalate), DnOP (Di-n-Octylphthalate))
- Hg (Mercury)
- Pb (Lead)
- Latex (natural and synthetic)
- BADGE (Bispenol A diglycidyl ether)
- BFDGE (Bispenol F diglycidyl ether)
- NOGE (Novolac diglycidyl ether)
- Known ozone depleting chemicals or epoxy resins
Polypropylene #5 (PP) is recyclable. Check with your local recycling curbside recycling programs as not all programs except #5 PP.
We love these containers because they are sturdy and reusable. Give them a quick hand wash and reuse for other snacks or baby meals. They are shatter-resistant, which we felt was safest for a frozen food shipped with dry ice.
For questions, please contact us. We're happy to help and answer any questions you have!